10 November 2013

Surrendering To The Moment …

There are a million things on my mind, as I sip coffee and make yet another list of things to get done today.  I must fetch stationery for the kids, hubby’s shirts from the dry cleaner, I must reply to that international order and schedule those meetings with Canada, dinner … what will that be today?  I’ll figure it out before the end of the day.  I must nip to the bank and the post office and I mustn’t forget to get that card for thingy’s birthday, anything else … as I look out across the blur of faces in the hotel coffee shop, out towards the beautiful city view.  As I finally put a few more items on my list, I thoughtfully put my pen down and looking out across the city again, this time the faces in the coffee shop coming into focus and I realize that I am looking slap bang into the smirking green eyes of Dean Anderson.  Oh my word, Dean Anderson!  Dean was the gorgeous, devilish guy I danced every night of that summer I au paired in Europe with, that fantastic year between high school and university.
Putting my cup down slowly, Dean was already striding over to me in that manner that used to make my toes curl.  It still did.
“Hey Beautiful, long time no see” he said in that sultry voice that sounded like ticklish velvet to my ears, leaning in kissing me on the cheek, lingering a moment too long.  Oh this man smells so good, spicy, manly and erotic.  Memories flood my mind.
“My word, Dean Anderson … what brings you to town?” I say sitting back in my chair, taking in the new view, absentmindedly playing with the curve of my coffee cup, eternally grateful I am not sitting here in sweats but in soft cashmere instead.
“A bit of business, a bit of pleasure” he answers in a wicked tone
“I just bet” I returned with a sceptical eyebrow … those eyes could be my undoing … again …
“Time has been kind to you Eva, you look amazing.  What has it been … 15 years since that summer?” he asked, tilting his head intently to one side.
“12, I’m blessed with good genes” I smile, trying not to sound defensive “you have kept well yourself” I return the compliment.  I wanted to say hot but well would do for now.
He smiled knowing what I meant and ran his hands through his dark blonde curls “thank you” the air crackled with tension.
The next minute we are in Dean’s hotel room, he has pushed me up against the closed room door and he is nuzzling my neck in that hypnotic manner that makes my knees struggle to obey.  I had forgotten what a great kisser he was, he kissed with reverence which turned into demand.
Running a trail of kisses from my mouth, up to my ear and down my neck, across my collar bone, my cashmere was becoming a barrier.  As I returned his kisses with urgency and heady delight, everything else fled my mind … but this man.  Dean had been the secret intruder of many a fantasy of mine … and here he was …
Tugging at his golf shirt, our lips parted for a moment as Dean pulled off his shirt and slowly pulled my jersey over my head, carefully pulling my long red hair through it … only to then irreverently drop it to the floor.
Again passionately pushing me up against the wall, his hands start to re-trail familiar territory, as he runs his hands across my collar bone to my shoulders, down my arms, coming up to cup both of my breasts, quickly he unhooks my lace bra and discards of it equally irreverently, his mouth dives in for one of my hard aching nipples.  Taking my breath away and arching my back into his mouth – oh yes, I remember this!  His mouth moist and hot, sucking hungrily and then nipping me as he moves on to the other nipple.  I’m gasping at air and starting to worry if my legs will keep me up. 
As if reading my thoughts, Dean removes his mouth from my nipple and I whimper in protest.
He smiles knowingly as I look up at him.  “Still so beautiful Eva” he says brushing my lips with the gentlest kiss.
Leaving me panting, I start pulling at his buckle to release his belt and I can feel his erection beneath his trouser zip, straining.  Oh my word, I had never forgotten that cock.  Slowly I start pulling down his zip but he stops me half way.
Dean reaches down and undoes the zipper on my skirt, which falls effortlessly to the floor.  Standing there in nothing but my lace thong, he admires the moment and then suddenly pulls - hard - on the thong, snapping the delicate material, smiling broadly.  Dean then pushes me gently back onto the bed and I fall back, surrendering to the moment.
“Spread your legs for me Eva … you know you want to” I can hear his smile, as lust drips from his lips
I know exactly what his plan is and he doesn’t have to ask me twice.
Dean slowly runs his hands up the outside of my legs until he gets to my knees and then gently places the softest kiss on the inside of each thigh.  I’m biting my lip to stifle my moaning.
Slowly he trails his tongue up the inside of my left thigh and pulls back.
“Wider” he says commandingly “open wider for me Eva”
Unconsciously I obey.
I can feel his breath as his mouth comes down on me and he runs his tongue up and down my slit, rimming my opening.  I’m clawing at the bedding unable to stop the noises of absolute pleasure.
Dean’s tongue darts in and out and eventually he settles on my clit and goes to work, within moments I am grinding into his tongue and running my hands through his hair, keeping his head in play.
The crest of the wave is gaining in momentum and suddenly my back arches and I can hear bells and see stars … I can hear bells, more like buzzing really, annoying buzzing, what is that?
As I release and my body shatters into an explosive illicit orgasm, I realize that Dean is indeed a fantasy, as I sadly return and realize that I have woken myself up with my orgasm … Oh my god that was a dream.  Breathless.  Panting.  No fucking ways, as I hold my breath in an attempt to control it, Bruce stirs next to me in bed to the annoying buzzing of our early morning alarm clock.
“Morning” Bruce smiles sleepily

I try to compose my breathing some more.

 
“Sleep well?” Bruce asks me throwing his legs off the bed with his back to me  
“I dreamt a lot” I blushed …
 
 
You don’t know me … But you want to …
Fiction, Flirtation and Fantasy … Writing by C. Kelly

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Angele' ... appreciate your warm support.

    C. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passion ! I love it. There are way to few people with passion and even less with the gift of describing it. Good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Werner ... It was a bold move, very different from the "day time me" but I am loving my alter-ego.

    To More Passion!

    Warm regards
    C. Kelly

    ReplyDelete